Friday, December 19, 2008

The best Way To Welcome the Snow is With a Pea Coat

I have great news! Today it's finally
snowed for real, and it looks like I'm going to have yards of it. Now matter how old you have to go sledding, and have hot cocoa with marshmallows! The best way to do this is in a cute, navy inspired pea coat from J. Crew, and that's exactly what I did today, because I'm finally on Christmas vacation. Massachusetts is known for it's beautiful, white Christmases, and I am so happy to be here for it. The funniest think happened the other day, when we had our first snow. My friend O from florida, saw here first snow( we go to boarding school) and she was so excited, until she realized that it was icy! I hope you all enjoy the snow!
XOXO
Norah

2 comments:

Deborah said...

omg i saw O in the airport (we were on the same flight) anyways, love the peacoat very nice color (were you talking about that one or the navy one)

Izzy said...

lol I love the pea coat. =D