Sunday, January 18, 2009

Classy Shoppers(a.k.a. me) Welcome Rugby to the Natick Collection



     
This is officially the second best edition to the Natick collected (j.crew is the best of course.)  I, being strictly a classic girl, have avoided it, I mean who came up with messed up camo cargo pants exactly?  The other day I decided to check it out anyway, and it was awesome!  They have wicked cute sweaters, cords, and of course rugby shirts.  Some of the stuff is unfortunately I litter too punked up for my taste, but the classic pieces is the picture are cool.  Also big new, I've made another great fashion discovery!  Surprisingly, J.C. Penny's new brand American Living has some cute blazers and polos, and I heard from an insider that it's manufactured by Ralph Lauren. 


XOXO
     Norah

1 comments:

Kate said...

I love Rugby (just not the skull stuff)!