Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mid-Winter Weekend At Last



Thank god tomorrow is February 6, the start of Mid-Winter weekend, which means a half day, and no school on Monday!! This winter has been the longest possible (cold, wet, and dull too) and I finally get to escape to Florida for the long weekend. This funny part of all of this is that the other day I was telling a boy in my math class that I was going there and the following conversation took place.

J: Whoa your going all the way to Florida for a long weekend?
Me: Ya. We have a house down there, and it's only a three hour flight.
J: No way! You have a private jet, that's soo cool!
Me: Ahh no, try Northwest airlines, it's always about a three hour flight.
Haha, I guess he doesn't travel much!

XOXO
Norah

1 comments:

Deborah said...

ha ha nice who was that it can't be chris... was it Jason?????????? omg that would be so weird... anyways have fun

you know you love me
xoxo,
gossip girl
[lol jk jk]