Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sending Hugs and Kisses




        This is that best valentine's day ever, and I hope it's the same for all of you (sorry D, I hope you get better soon!)  I am entirely happy with life at the moment, and figure that I might as well eat candy while I can avoid feeling guilty about it.  We had our valentine's dance at school on Friday, and it was great (there's nothing better at lifting my spirits than a party!)  The somewhat bad news is we have to wear T-Shirts at swim practice for drag (it wears your arms out so much).  However, the good side of that is that I don't have practice next week because most of my teammates have vacation  More good news is that my speech about poverty and optimistic ways made it to that semi-finals in the Fay School speech competition, as did my friend D's.  Also, I found the cutest most blair-like top at forever 21 yesterday (sleeveless, ruffled navy with white polka dots.)  Once again, I hope your love lives are going well, happy valentine's day!


   XOXO
        Norah

1 comments:

neonina05 said...

Happy Valentines Day! :)

Thanks for following my blog!